Re: system-config-printer status

On 9/28/06, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel <ankit redhat com> wrote:
Please reopen any of the above bugs, because developer should know about
this problem.

Ankit, I'm sure you're aware I can't reopen bugs I didn't originally
open. That's why I wanted to check here on the list - if it's still
not working for a lot of people, you or Thomas need to reopen them. If
it's just a one locale problem now, I'll reluctantly open a new bug,
although I was hoping this would be fixed for good since it has been
brought to developers' attention at least twice before. The
translators are volunteering enough work and time as it is, forcing
this kind of unnecessary QA on us is really not nice.

Regards,
Miloš