Re: DocsProject common entities -- problem with translations?

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 11:20:59PM +0300, Besnik Bleta wrote:
> I guess won??t be hard for a translator to fit that in a phrase
> accordingly, like &FC-in, &FC-së, &FC-it (examples from sq), assuming
> tha we are not allowed to spell Fedora differently when a language
> requires it (again example from sq: Fedora, Fedoran, Fedoras,).

Please don't make Fedora Core an entity, all sorts of things happen to
words depenidng upon their context and language particularly they may
acquire subject/object/dative etc endings, they may be subject to lentition
and there are languages were prepositions are themselves word endings. Just
try the latin translation for an example...