Re: DocsProject common entities -- problem with translations?

Piotr 'Raven' Drąg napsal(a):

Dimitris Glezos napisał(a):
Is there any language that would have a problem with this? One such problem
would be languages which change nouns ("Fedora") in different types of
sentences, for example:
In greek we've left these untranslated and we won't have a problem. What about
other languages? Is everyone OK with this?

In Polish unchanged nouns look very bad and simply ugly. I don't think
it's acceptable.
I completely agree with Piotr. With Czech it is the same - if you put everywhere just Fedora (in the basic form), it looks bad and sounds strange (and it is not gramatically correct). Moreover, I don't see any big advantage in using such entities - I am afraid they would just make things more complicated.
- Vojta