Asbjørn Nilsen Riseth

Hi, my name is Asbjørn Nilsen Riseth, and I'm living in Oslo, Norway.

I have just recently joined the localization-project, and as the conscientious boy I am, I introduce myself to you according to the steps found here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join/SelfIntroduction
Hope I do this right the first time:P

I was born the 11th May 1990(16 years old), and currently I go to upper secondary school(simlar to high school I believe).

_Me and the Fedora Project:_
This is the first time I take part in any project in the open-source world. I did this spontaneously yesterday, when I found a spelling error in the desctop-effects GUI. First I looked up if there was any way to submit a translation "bug", but I changed my mind and said to myself: "Why not join the Fedora Project instead?"
And so I did:P
My first thought was just to translate things that has not been translated yet into Norwegian, primarily GUI. But of course, I will see how this works, and maybe I can translate some docs or wiki-pages to. If needed I could also translate some Norwegian Nynorsk, but my mother tounge is Norwegian Bokmål.

_Historical qualifications:_
Well, as I said I haven't done anything like this before. My experience with GNU/Linux started with Fedora Core 5, so I haven't got time to explore everything there is to explore yet, though I believe my computerskills may
qualify to "experienced"(still, everything is relative).
I have done some programming over the last 3/4 years; have had a look at several different languages. I can't say I got any exceptional skills in any programming language, but I know a little in many. In the comming years I may go in deeper in some programming language, when I know what I feel comfortable with.

_GPG KEYID and fingerprint:_
$ gpg --fingerprint 6FFD4254
pub   1024D/6FFD4254 2007-04-08
 Nøkkelfingeravtrykk = BDA7 A004 A681 10AE ACD9  B0A8 22D4 F1F6 6FFD 4254
uid                  Asbjørn Nilsen Riseth <anriseth online no>
sub   2048g/A13A8281 2007-04-08