Help with terms on system-config-printer

Hi, I have some difficulties on finding a translation for the
following terms on system-config-printers

"Punch\n"
"Cover\n"
"Bind\n"
"Saddle stitch\n"
"Edge stitch\n"
"Fold\n"
"Trim\n"
"Bale\n"
"Booklet maker\n"
"Job offset\n"

If somebody can explain what kind of finishing is every one of them it
would help a lot. From definitions I've found on Google they all seem
to be the same...

--
Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com