L10N reminder: Repackage of Fedora-upstream stuff before final and F7T4

A quick reminder to maintainers that tonight we've got the translation freeze
date. This means we *guarantee* translators that their contributions committed
by tomorrow will be a part of F7.

Maintainers of packages that get translated through i18n.redhat.com should make
sure they repackage before F7 final (the later the better if new translations
show up). Repackages for T4 as well are a plus, since they give a chance to
non-rawhide testers to report bugs.

The above apply for non-fedora-upstream goodies like `hosted`-hosted and yum.

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/