What needs to be done to have a language added to the installer

Hello

With fedora's site moving now, I didn't find anything on what needs to
be done to have the fedora installer available in a new language.

I've been watching that the Essential Modules from the status page (
http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=status&branch=HEAD&locale=ro&essential=1
) are at 100%, but although this has been done, in the last test
release I still don't have romanian in the installer.

Can anyone help me with this ?

--
Alexandru Szasz