problem with cvs access.

Hi,

After move of the po files install-guide, i can no more upload this
files on cvs server.
I suscribe to cvsl10n group, was approved but when i try to connect to
the cvs repo, i have the following error :

]#cvs -6 co homepage
Enter passphrase for key '/home/UserName/.ssh/id_dsa':
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

My $CVSROOT value is :ext:guillaum cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/docs

Someone can help me to solve this problem ?

Thanks,

--
Guillaume