Re: problem with cvs access.

O/H Guillaume έγραψε:
> Hi,
>
> After move of the po files install-guide, i can no more upload this
> files on cvs server.
> I suscribe to cvsl10n group, was approved but when i try to connect to
> the cvs repo, i have the following error :
>
> ]#cvs -6 co homepage
> Enter passphrase for key '/home/UserName/.ssh/id_dsa':
> Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
> if any)
>
> My $CVSROOT value is :ext:guillaum cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/docs

Your $CVSROOT seems fine.

It might be that the SSH keys between your computer and the Fedora CVS server
are different. Try going at [1] and re-uploading your SSHv2 Public Key. It might
take some time (up to an hour I guess) for the keys to sync and then you could
try again authenticating.

Let us know how it goes!

-d

[1]:https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&username=guillaum