Re: problem with cvs access.

> My $CVSROOT value is :ext:guillaum cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/docs

Your $CVSROOT seems fine.

It might be that the SSH keys between your computer and the Fedora CVS server
are different. Try going at [1] and re-uploading your SSHv2 Public Key. It might
take some time (up to an hour I guess) for the keys to sync and then you could
try again authenticating.

Let us know how it goes!

-d
Thnks for your help.
I was unable to upload my ssh public key.
I create it long time before with puttygen on windows and it works
fine on many systems.
The file i create containt it (only one line):

ssh-dss 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
Personal key

Fedora account server report me that is an invalid ssh key :
SSHv2 Public Key (attach your ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub file here) (Invalid SSH key):

[1]:https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&username=guillaum

http://dimitris.glezos.com/