Re: Possibly ambiguous translation in system-config-date "Pacific/Easter"

On 4/27/07, Nils Philippsen <nphilipp redhat com> wrote:
I'd like to raise your attention to a possibly ambiguous translation in
system-config-date, namely the "Pacific/Easter" timezone which means the
"Easter Island" (and not "Easter" the holiday ;-)). I've fuzzied the
translation so people would check it but found that some only unfuzzied
it immediately ;-).

Thanks for bringing this up Nils.

One more question: as this will typically be translated as more than
one word, should there be an underscore between them instead of space
like in most other similar strings?

Regards,
Miloš