Re: completion percentages

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 10:30 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> The script in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation/Statistics
> may not be useful for someone with a slow internet conection.
> You may use the following script, which should be at the directory
> where you download the files for translations.

Right, but please be careful to update before you run that script if you
want accurate statistics.  I wrote the new one to ensure that nothing
got muddled between my working copies on my disk and the actual
repository state.  I wouldn't imagine most translators are interested in
everyone's statistics as much as their own, but who knows?  Maybe it
makes for good "co-opetition"!