Meeting Times

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Aug 13 13:16:29 UTC 2007

O/H Noriko Mizumoto έγραψε:
> Ville-Pekka Vainio wrote:
>> Thomas Canniot kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika perjantai, 27.
>> heinäkuu 2007 23:18:15):

>>> +1
>>>
>>> WHat day ?
>>
>> +1 as well, it seems the 1100 UTC meetings have had quite low
>> attendance. Wasn't it decided that the day will be tuesday?
>>
> +1
> However I can't be around there this time only, UTC1100 neither UTC1900.
> Still it would be nice if we could receive a reminder for the meeting,
> since last time I was there but no meeting. It is bit hard for me to be
> there for nothing at 05:00am.

The best way to tackle this is to always have an agenda for the meeting, so that
the meeting can take place even if some members are away. See:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings#agenda

I invite everyone to put on the agenda anything that could be discussed or
announced, even if it's a one-liner "Welcome John to the team!". It's better if
everyone chipped in to update it instead of depending on 1-2 people to do it.

And a reminder for tomorrow:

  ** Next Meeting: Tuesday, 14 August 2007 19:00 UTC **

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/