Request for Maintainer/ Coordinator for Kannada Language

Dear Group,
  I Ragavendra would like to take the responsibility of becoming the
Maintainer for the Kannada language. After finding that there does not
exist any team for translating Fedora in kannada, it happens to be a
very fruitful responsibility for me to become its Maintainer.
  My mother tongue is kannada, I can accomplish the translation task
by assigning it my team members.

--
Thanks,
Regards,