Re: self Introduction Peter Reuschlein

Welcome Peter!

peter reuschlein de wrote:
Hi together,
my name is Peter Reuschlein, i just joined the fedora translation project some days ago and currently reading through the manuals.
Please be aware that the content of translation-quick-start-guide will be changing due to the repository move.

noriko

My goal is to help the German translation team where ever possible for me.

A more detailed bio can be found on the wiki ;)

so far

regards
Peter