Re: self Introduction Peter Reuschlein

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Welcome Peter!

peter reuschlein de wrote:
Hi together,
my name is Peter Reuschlein, i just joined the fedora translation project some days ago and currently reading through the manuals.
Please be aware that the content of translation-quick-start-guide will be changing due to the repository move.

Umm... this is not enough nice welcome, I am sorry.
Let me do it again, I am going to update the content according to the move. You will be updated on this list for the move and/or any news, events, surprise to be happened. And you are the one to make these happened as well. Welcome gain!!

My goal is to help the German translation team where ever possible for me.

A more detailed bio can be found on the wiki ;)

so far

regards
Peter