Meeting minutes 03/07

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:42:52 UTC 2007

Attendees:
-----------

Diego Zacarao (pt_BR)
Dimitris Glezos (el)
Domingo Becker (es)
Fabian Affolter (de)
Noriko Mizumoto (ja)
Piotr Drąg (pl)
Runa Bhattacharjee (bn_IN Bengali (INDIA))
Samuel Bizien (fr)
Ville Pekka Vainio (fi)

* Fabian Affolter is the new maintainer for German.

* Diego Zacarao has stepped up as QA for our website, so he's been added to
owners.list to receive bugs.

* As the new website needs maintainer for the languages teams, Domingo
Becker will contact the teams that aren't listed on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams and also some others that haven't
suggested a maintainer .

* The second meeting time for the weekly Fedora Translation Project meetings
has been fixed as UTC 1100 AM. Let's try it for next week, and we'll see how
it goes.

* Not decided about WikiPages yet. Samuel Bizien and Ville Pekka Vainio will
try coordinate with Mike McGrath and Paulo Santos about a way how the
WikiPages can get support L10n done.

* Fabian Affolter have started with a redesign of the wiki pages around
L10N. He will note on a wiki page your thoughts and/or changes so that
people can comment on them. (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks/Redesign
)

* Noriko Mizumoto have finished a review and he will do the same above to
Translation Quick Start Guide. (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks/TQSG
)

* Dimitris Glezos is thinking about three separate mailing list for FLP.
f-t-list for discussion, f-t-announce only for announce and maybe f-t-devel
for receive bugs, etc... Not decided yet. Dimitris Glezos will send an email
to the list about this issue.

* FLP now has a logo create by Diego Zacarao. You can see it at:
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/

(I'm sorry if I'm missing something)

Regards
--