Re: Self-Introduction: Richard Frontaine

On 7/6/07, Richard Frontaine <richardfrontaine gmail com> wrote:

> Hello.
> My name is Richard Frontaine  and I am 41 years old.
> I live in Petah Tikva,  Israel and I have a PhD in  psychology.

Hello Richard, welcome aboard !

We still don't have a Hebrew language coordinator
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
You may start there.
Tomorrow there will be a meeting at #fedora-meeting on Freenode.
Please visit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings
for more details.
Click on the time to see your local time.
It would be nice to have you there.

regards
Domingo Becker (es)