Re: Translating translate.fedoraproject.org

Hi,

Le Wednesday 11 July 2007 03:07:48 Dimitris Glezos, vous avez écrit :
> Hey all!
>
> With the last few bugs ironed out, we should be ready to announce
> translate.fpo publicly. Currently the website is translated "fully" in 4
> languages:
>
>  * Polish (pl)
>  * Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)
>  * Spanish (es)
>  * Macedonian (mk)
>
> The full stats of the module can be viewed at [1]. If any team would like
> to have its language name in the announcement, please submit your
> translations in the following days.
>
>   [1]: http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/flp-website

Where can we get the po files for the web site?

I get a problem when I'm browsing translate.fedoraproject.org with konqueror:
I get pages in spanish (or portuguese, I don't know ;-)), not in english.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to put link to every avaliable language.

Regards
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français