Re: Meeting reminder ... or not

On 7/17/07, Samuel Bizien <samuel-bizien club-internet fr> wrote:
Hello,

A meeting is planned for tonight, at 19:00 UTC, on #fedora-meeting.
But, as Dimitris Glezos won't be there, and as there is almost no topics
set to be discussed ( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings ),
should we do it ?

If you want the meeting to be done tonight, please answer to this mail.

Samuel.