Re: Pikloops localization

Hi Lukas

Le Thursday 19 July 2007 13:38:28 Lukas Brausch, vous avez écrit :
> Hello Alain,
> I have just translated some lines from your program and your website.
> Unfortunately the website translation is not finished yet. I hope to get
> this ready in the next few days.

I really thanks you, but now, I've got a problem....
Fabian Affolter wrote me in private and start to translate web site.

I don't know what to do.
Two same language translators for a such small project, it's a lot! ;-)

I don't know what to do...
One for the program and one for the web?
Program isn't yet translated, so I can take the file you sent.

Fabian, Lukas, everybody agree?

Regards,
Alain
--