Re: Modules missing in i18n.redhat.com

Igor Pires Soares kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika perjantai, 20. heinäkuu
2007 06:30:22):
> I was looking into i18n.redhat.com translate statistics and noticed that
> some modules are missing (system-config-printer and virt-manager, for
> instance).
>
> Does anybody know what is happening?

They have moved to fedoraproject.org, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/ElvisMove

We talked about this in the last translator meeting and right now it's not
clear (to me, at least) how these modules should be translated. I think the
only way is to contact the developer/maintainer directly. All of this should
be fixed once transifex goes live.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio
vpivaini cs helsinki fi