Re: Modules missing in i18n.redhat.com

Those modules moved, along with others, to hosted.fedoraproject.org .

You can get to them through:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org.

And that means that we have to upload them on the new cvs server I guess.

What does this mean for Fedora 7 for example, I've been doing most of the translations for it this past month... will the stuff I translated be merged with the PO files for Fedora 8 on the new cvs server?

Thanks,

--
Arangel