The list of unclear items

Hi,

During the meeting, we have found that the following items need to be clarified.

* At the moment viewcvs shows only 4 packages, what are the others status?

* How to use the ones that moved? (a short summary can be made)

* A short timetable so we can see when to use which server for the translations?

* Any more packages other than listed below to be moved such as specspo, anaconda etc?
OR
* The packages listed at "http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/ElvisMove"; are the complete list of moving? (2 lists can be made, fedoraorg and elvis)