Re: Slovak Translation team

O/H Lubomir Kundrak έγραψε:
> Hi, Marek,
>
> On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 19:15 +0200, Marek Mahut wrote:
>> Just a fresh information that Slovak translation team (finally) started!

Marek, great news! So we'll have the release notes also in Slovak in F8?

> The Slovak translation status [1] page still reads that the group is
> uncoordinated. Will you volunteer to coordinate the team and eventually
> update the status appropriately?
>
> [1] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/sk

I should note here that all information needed by someone to start up a language
or volunteer to be a maintainer are at:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer

If something is missing, hit that Edit button right away.

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/