Modules missing in i18n.redhat.com

Magnus Larsson fedoratrans at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:51:58 UTC 2007

I like the new translation pages. That's an improvement.

Not sure I understand, but it looks like the translations are now stored in
9 different repositories using 3 different version control systems?
Is this going to change or?
(I would prefer using one version control system pointing to one
repository....)