String changes in F-7 release notes

We would like to do an update of the fedora-release-notes package in
Fedora 7, but it would be best if we could get all the original locales
updated for this purpose.  I see that Fabian and the "de" locale
translators have provided a new translation as well -- great job guys!
The other locales that still need fixes are:

   el  es  fi  pa  pt_BR  sr  uk  zh_CN

Thanks as always for your efforts.