Re: New FLP web page, translation statistics

O/H Alain PORTAL έγραψε:
> Le Sunday 10 June 2007 23:49:49 Dimitris Glezos, vous avez écrit :
>
>  - On page http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/languages/fr/fedora-7
> "GUI translation" and "Documentation" should not be side by side because some
> module names are long forcing icons in a newline

Yes, unfortunately we need to stuff a lot of structured information in there. I
cooked something up tonight and some pages look better in low resolutions.
Presentation and information accessibility definitely needs some love on this site.

> - What are these icons after the module name

These icons show warnings and errors in the i18n support of the module and help
us in maintaining the translations.

For example, the website automatically builds POT files from source code, and if
a module doesn't support that, then the statistics might not be accurate, since
the maintainer might ship a package with older translations. Another example
would be a language which even if it does have a PO file, it's not listed in the
LINGUAS files and so they won't be shipped.

> - On page http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/teams/fr
> Send a mail to the list: list email is "fedora-trans-fr" instead
> of "fedora-trans-list redhat com"

Fixed.

> - If if want to report a bug with the provided link, I get "permission denied"

This is because we haven't created the relevant bugzilla components yet (should
happen in the following weeks since warren is doing some maintenance on our
bugzilla). Which reminds me:

 ** Those of you who maintain languages and haven't listed your bugzilla
     information at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams#owners.list,
     please do so asap. **

> - You use black left and right margins. Why not the same for top and bottom?

My goal was to follow closely the theme from http://fedoraproject.org/. :-)

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/