Re: how to continue

O/H Kaveh Mohtashami έγραψε:
> Hi,
> I'm Kaveh who want to be volunteer to translate Fedora into great,
> ancient Farsi. as you have mentioned in the site i subscribe in
> mailing-list but how i should continue.
> thanks and i'm forward to hear from you soon.
> Sincerely
> Kaveh

Hey Kaveh!

The following page describes the process to get the necessary privileges for
translations under cvs.fedoraproject.org (currently the Docs, soon others):

The following guide is for the i18n.redhat.com server, which is currently what
you want for software. It is more descriptive and helpful.

We *really* need to fix up our documents and wiki pages to help new users jump
into contributions quickly. Any volunteers for a quick task like this one? :-)