Meeting reminder: 19/6 19:00 UTC

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Jun 19 15:38:11 UTC 2007

Yet another reminder for tonight's meeting, as it's the first and we are not
used to the schedule :)

It's in 5+ hours; for your local time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=19&year=2007&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

-d

O/H Bart Couvreur έγραψε:
> As announced earlier, tomorrow will be the first meeting of the Fedora
> Translation Project
>
> Meeting topics can be found here :
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings
> If you want to add something to the topics, please do so.
>
> This meeting will take place in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
> For IRC help, please take a look at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo
>
> If you have any questions, join us in #fedora-l10n on irc.freenode.net or send a mail to the list.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/