Re: release-notes in Fedora Translations

Domingo,

I suppose that the modules http://translate.fedoraproject.org are not updated in real time yet.
The t.fp.o system is in developing process. Be patient!
:)

Regards

2007/6/22, Domingo Becker <domingobecker gmail com>:
There's a maybe bug in the interfase of the new Fedora Translations system.
For the module release-notes, in
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes it says
there is 574/5/0 for the spanish locale.
The actual number of strings in my poEdit (on FC6 platform) after
update is 580, so there is one missing. And I don't find the 5 fuzzy
strings, my poEdit says (580/0/0).
All changes were committed.

kind regards

DomingoBecker (es)