Meeting minutes 26/06

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Sat Jun 30 18:00:17 UTC 2007

(Sorry for the lateness of this, it stayed too long in my queue)

Attendees:
-----------

Bart Couvreur (nl)
Damien Durand (fr)
Diego Zacarao (pt_BR)
Dimitris Glezos (el)
Domingo Becker (es)
Fabian Affolter (de)
Noriko Mizumoto (ja)
Piotr Drąg (pl)
Runa Bhattacharjee (bn_IN Bengali (INDIA))
Samuel Bizien (fr)
Stavros Giannouris (el)
Ville Pekka Vainio (fi)

      * As we're moving everything off of elvis (i18n.redhat.com) on
        July 5th, all docs & wiki-pages must be updated accordingly: as
        such Dimitris will write up a draft page, which should get
        fleshed out into the Translation Quick Start Guide and our
        Join-page. Noriko will take a look at the TQSG, everyone else
        may hop in and make our wiki-space a lot better.
      * As such, a reminder will be sent out to all members on elvis, to
        let them transfer to the Fedora Account System. If you haven't
        done so, please follow the guidelines on our Join-page and
        request cvsl10n-membership.
      * Translate.fp.o is live and working (bugs-reports are all
        welcome). Work on the submit part, called Transifex, is well
        under way. A big thanks to Dimitris.
      * Bug mails has been activated for the mailing list, including
        major project bugs and languages without maintainers.
      * Wiki localization will be discussed on the various mailing lists
        that need to be on track (trans-list, websites-list,
        infrastructure-list)
      * Meeting times: we'll do meetings with a rotating schedule, two
        hours: one 19OO UTC, the other to be decided on list (see mail
        from Runa)
      * Frequency of meetings: moved to next meeting

Next meeting:

Tuesday 3 July, 1900 UTC

If you want to add some point to the meeting, please go to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings

Thanks to all for being there!

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93