Re: Domain for translation statistics etc.

Στις Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:04:10 +0100
Ο/Η Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com> έγραψε:

>  * http://translations.fedoraproject.org/
>  * http://l10n.fedoraproject.org/
>  * http://i18n.fedoraproject.org/
>
> The first is more user-friendly -- not all people know the acronym
> l10n and even less know its difference with 'i18n' and
> 'translations'. If the only thing hosted on this domain will be
> translations statistics, then we could go with the first. The third
> is probably completely out of scope.

I believe that most people visiting there will be following a link
from somewhere else, like the wiki, irc etc. or through a bookmark so
the actual name does not matter at all. So if there are thougts/plans
to actually have more than translations there, then
l10n.fedoraproject.org should be used, IMHO.

Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg jabber org
PGP Key: http://members.hellug.gr/stavrosg/GnuPG.key
"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Please copy me to your signature  to help me spread"