readme-burning-isos Makefile

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Mar 31 18:53:26 UTC 2007

O/H Miloš Komarčević έγραψε:
> Hi,
>
> Can somebody please add "sr" to the list of supported languages in the
> readme-burning-isos Makefile?

Done!

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/readme-burning-isos/devel/Makefile?root=docs&rev=1.6&r1=1.6&view=log

> It seems I don't have the necessary CVS
> access privileges to do it myself (btw, big thumbs up for the CVS
> integration work between docs and l10n).

Actually, we haven't thought about this need at all. Just gave RW access to
`/po` directories. Guess we'll have to talk about it in tomorrow's FDSCo meeting. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/