POT file for system-config-rootpassword is not updated!

Hi,

I wanted to warn everybody about an the current POT file for
system-config-rootpassword on the repository is outdated. This file
has to be deleted and built again in order to get the most recent
strings. After deleting it and updating the translations, I've found
there are some new fuzzy and untranslated strings.

Hope this helps.
--
Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com