Summary of completion

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:26:59 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 00:51 +0200, Xavier Conde Rueda wrote:
> I've recently added Catalan po files for about-fedora, homepage and
> readme, as well as the needed entities and images. Can you check on
> your side if they can be built successfully? I've done it on my side
> and it worked for Catalan.

Great, thank you.  I've just posted a new update of statistics for today
(2007-05-08, 14:17 UTC).  Your "homepage" PO has a couple fuzzy strings
you might want to look at since there are a couple of days left before
the deadline.

As of right now, here are the languages that are complete enough for
release in the various modules.  If your locale is marked with a "*" it
means your translation is not complete, and your team may want to try to
finish it before the deadline if possible.

about-fedora:  ca el es fi fr it nl pa pl pt_BR pt sr sv uk zh_CN
homepage:  ca* el es fi fr it nl pa pl pt_BR pt sr sv uk zh_CN
readme:  bn_IN* ca el es fr it nl pa pl pt_BR pt sr sv uk zh_CN
readme-burning-isos:  el es fr it nl pl pt_BR pt sr sv uk zh_CN
release-notes:  el es fi it pt_BR pt sr& sv uk zh_CN