Unable to use CVS account

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Sat May 26 07:53:35 UTC 2007

Op vrijdag 25-05-2007 om 20:13 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Roy
Jamison:
> Can anyone help please?
>
> I want to help the translation community of Fedora, but I cannot use the CVS in command line, I have tried username mcisback at l10n.redhat.com with no success, I am sponsored and approved for cvsl10n, and approved for cla_done, cla_fedora, and unapproved for cvsdocs, but it says I do not need a sponsor.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry to waste time if it's a stupid answer, or I've missed something signing up.
>

> Regards
>
> Roy Jamison

Hi Roy, welcome to Fedora Translation.

I've added som good resources at the end of this mail.

If you want to translate the software, your CVSROOT should
be: :ext:mcisback at i18n.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS
If you want to translate the documentation, your CVSROOT should
be :ext:mcisback at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs

In both cases you should do export CVS_RSH=ssh aswell

Hope this helps,

Bart

-- Links --
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/
	Translation Quick Start Guide

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93