Re: lost in new translation system

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan wrote:

It seems that we are moving from something that is really simple to a complicated maze.

The CVS access is not easy for everyone. What I see as a problem now is, that the link to transifex is still not on translate.fp.o. or at least I do not see it. http://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/ Except that I am today recieving a lot of 500 Internal Error in CherryPy... but tthats a different story.

Thanks.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
Malay translator