FLP Meeting 2007-11-13 Summary

So I'm bad at this, sorry for being so terribly late in reporting

Attendees:
----------
      * Noriko Mizumoto (ja)
      * Davidson Paulo (br)
      * Ville Pekka Vainio (fi)
      * Robert Scheck (de)
      * Dimitris Glezos (el)
      * Bart Couvreur (nl)

      * We had some discussions about what we did good and what could
        have been better with all the changes we've implemented between
        Fedora 7 and 8. Basic conclusion: we've done a good job, now we
        need to iron out the glitches and we'll be good
      * It would be great to add QA into our process, translators can
        commit stuff without having someone backing them up, which tends
        to impose some problems. Target: F9
      * Helping out with maintaining our website is encouraged, the
        more, the better. If you want to help out, drop a note to the
        list
      * We've had some basic ideas for the F9 schedule, this will be
        something a separate mail will expand more on.
      * Noriko will do some more TQSG work and asks for some
        proofreaders to check her work.

Next meeting:

Tue 27 Nov 2007 19:00 UTC

Thanks all for attending,
Bart

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93