cvsl10n vs cvsdocs

Hi all,

As a lot of you know, we as translators have access to the documentation
cvs.

Now, a lot of translators are member of cvsdocs. But you maybe not need
that: if you're not working on the original docs, you don't need that.
Having cvsl10n group membership is enough: you get all access to /po
directories and files.

So should we revoke everyone just translating from cvsdocs and add them
to cvsl10n (if you're not in there yet).

Thoughts, suggestions?

Bart
--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93