Re: Translation Quick Start Guide is now up-to-date

Yuan Yijun wrote:
2007/11/27, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko redhat com>:
Thanks for pick!
Is it alive already? I might miss out the announcement.
btw I can not login there, even i can login in publictest5...
Can I replace publictest5 with translate.fp.o in the guide?

Hi,

I can login with my FAS account, dunno that.
Yuan,
My bad, I could now login.
Sorry...