TQSG Chapter2 Accounts and Subscriptions

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:28:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 12:34 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have finally updated this chapter, almost copy and paste from Join
> page, pardon me for being lazy :P
> I hope that this now gives newbies nice and clear steps to become
> translator.
>
> Could you someone please checkout and give a proofreading?
> The guide is located at docs/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/.
>

> Mustafa,
> Feel free to make it prettier, applying your idea into it.
>
> Paul,
> Thank you so much for your time helping me out of tag issues!!

I got to this late, sorry everyone! :-\  I am going over the changes now
and should have a new version fixed and published within the next 24
hours.  I'll publish updated translations as soon as I see them through
our CVS commits list.  Thanks Noriko and everyone!

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/