Re: FYI for any outstanding pirut translations

Hi Jeremy,

On 10/3/07, Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com> wrote:
> FYI -- I'm planning to move pirut to be hosted under
> git.fedoraproject.org rather than on elvis tomorrow.  At that point,
> translation commits will need to go through transifex rather than to
> elvis.  So if you have outstanding changes, it's probably good to get
> them in before the switchover just to avoid any problems.  Or if you
> think this is an awful idea, let me know that also :-)

No probs here with the Serbian team, we should be at 100%.

Incidentally, could I kindly ask you to do the sr Latn po ->
sr latin po rename and any related Makefile changes as part of the
move? I can also file a bug report if it's any easier for you to
track?

Thanks,
Miloš