TQSG update => was Re: FLP Meeting 2007-10-16 Summary

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 04:22:00 UTC 2007

Marek Mahut wrote:
> FLP Meeting 2007-10-16 Summary
> ==============================
>
> Attendees
> ---------
>
>   * Bart Couvreur (couf)
>   * Marek Mahut (marek)
>   * Espen Stefansen (Libbe)
>   * Diego Zacarao (Rasther)
>   * Peter Reuschlein (petreu)
>

> Summary
> -------
>
>   - No updates regarding TQSG.
Bart, Marek, Espen, Diego and Peter

Sorry I could not attend the meeting and give some update.
Actually the draft has been fully updated with latest information.
So the status is "waiting for editor approval with version 0.3.8.2".

Do me a favor!
I have been asking for reviewing to Paul and Dimitris but they seems
quite busy atm, while you guys are all experienced translators knowing
the procedure well.

so... could you please kindly give a review?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/PublishQueue#preview

Once reviewing done and this guide is published, it should contain
almost everything that translator needs to know for starting translation
without old confusing information. Thus people no longer need to go here
and there to find what to do.

There must be more updation required time to time, but we can catch up
later anyway.

Thanks!
noriko