Coordinator - Sinhala translation team

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Sep 8 14:56:32 UTC 2007

Στις 06-09-2007, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 12:32 +0530, ο/η Danishka Navin
έγραψε:
> As I'm contributing to fedora Sinhala (si) translation team,
> (http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/si)
> I would like to have the Coordinatorship. And it will be more
> helpful to build fedora Sinhala translation team.

Hey Danishka,

Great to see that more people are stepping up as team leaders.

Take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer where we
have some detailed information on the subject. If you need anything,
drop by IRC on #fedora-l10n and someone will probably be there to help
you out.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos