I'm confused: why are there two status pages?

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 10:50:39 UTC 2007

Michael Schönitzer લખ્યું:
> Hello,
>
> in the past I used this status page for seeing how far the translation
> is: http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status
>
> But now I found this page:
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/de/fedora-8
>
> The confusing is, that the satuses are completely different. Example:
> the package policycoreutils in the German language seems to be finished
> in the first table, but in the other one, it's just finished to 62%. In
> my copy of the CVS-Directory it's finished.
> Witch one is the correct one? Why are there two lists? In the second
> list there are many 'Error-Symbols' - why this?
>
> Greeting, Michi

Hi,

i18n.redhat.com is going to be obsolete soon, once
translate.fedoraproject.org becomes stable. Dimtris & his team is
working on the translate.fedoraproject.org & they are making the better
infrastructure for fedora translators. Please go through the mail
archieves, you will get the idea about it.

Btw, for the time being consider i18n.redhat.com for your status
checking...More information can be found once you go through the mail
archieves.

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel