Frequent questions about our websites

I've created a page with some answers to common questions about our
websites (statistics & transifex):

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tools/Website

I hope this will help dissolve some confusion and get those last-minute
translations in time! Feel free to add any Q that I missed.

-d

PS: A funny screenshot taken some days ago:
http://glezos.fedorapeople.org/setroubleshoot-shot1.png

http://dimitris.glezos.com/