Re: Transifex update -- added s-c-printer

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 13:24 +0200, Marek Mahut wrote:
> No, you're correct. But this is roll out of an update for Transifex not
> the translation of system-config-printer.

However, system-config-printer received only a handful of translation
updates before the freeze (largely I think because it had moved
repository and was not yet in Transifex), and now it has several more
good updates.

Is it possible for me to break the freeze in order to get these
system-config-printer translations in?

Tim.
*/