Confused

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Sun Sep 30 17:19:52 UTC 2007

i18n is RH maintained, for technicaly poorly skilled people hard to use
system. Therefore translate.fp.o was raised to
1. move fedora related projects to its infrastructure
2. allow fedora friendly projects to move to fedora infrastructure
3. allow non-technicaly skilled people to work on translations

This is how I understand this. The translate.fedoraproject.org has
IMHO higher priority as some of the projects already moved there and
if they are on i18n than they are probably outdated there.
...well sometimes I have a feeling, that two paralel branches are there
too - one on i18n, the other on translate, however this is only my
feeling. The main translation tool should be transifex - now in testing on
public5, soon to move to t.fp.o.

Adam Pribyl