system-config-mouse has commit problem for te-IN...

Hi all,

In transifex, for Telugu[te-IN] language there is a problem in commiting system-config-mouse module.
Whe i tryed to commit the file it is giving the following error :

"a technical error with the commit/push of your submission, most likely because of a misconfiguration
of the system. Try refreshing the module's cache and retry submitting.The administrators will look into
the log files and try to find out what went wrong."

But i tryed twice with the above mentioned process still itis not allowing me to commit. Could any one help me
in this case.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnababu.